Find stuff you wanna know!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16 Mar 10

1. General. I found out that playing strategy turn based games and raising a zombie army/farm kills a lot of time, especially when you bring your iPod charger to work. Lol. Yeah that's what I did. The whole day.

Ms Fatimah did introduce me to Azhar, an auditor. We had lunch together with his senior, Mala, also an auditor, and I found out alot of stuff. Both of them are Indian. I learned that auditors are also financial advisors and planners. That an auditor would have to go overseas if they have an overseas client. And that an experienced auditor could have up to 10 projects running at once (Mala). It's more than I expected and I'm really glad I met them both. I now have a slightly clearer perception of what an auditor does.

2. Magic, the Gathering. Nothing happened today. I read magicthegathering.com as usual, and I picked up some interesting tips on how to decide to keep or mulligan. Like, think of what you need, not what you have. Like analysing the percentage of a card you need coming out on say, turn 3. And also how to decide how many of each land to put into a Limited deck. Quite useful.

3. Love and Comedy. Oh I read this one this morning and it was hilarious.

The Results of Statistics.

1. 10% of all car thieves are left handed.
2. All Polar Bears are left handed.
3. So if your car was stolen, there's a 10% chance it was swiped by a Polar Bear.

1. 39% of all unemployed men wear glasses.
2. 80% of all employed men wear glasses.
3. Therfore, working damages your eyesight.

1. 4000 cans are opened every second.
2. 10 babies are born every second.
3. Ergo, every time you open a can, you stand a 1 in 400 chance of getting pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment