Day Three of IAG Senior (18-21 March) coaching. 20th March.
8.09pm. F*** I couldn't put a post til now. I woke up late, like at 7.10am, because I just ignored my alarm clock. F***. I had to rush down without eating breakfast and I was 10mins late. Like I said, f***. We just had dinner and TTP before that. I don't think I did my TTP properly, but Keith said most of it, so it was okay I suppose. As long as the participants get the message. I don't wanna talk anymore.
1.38am. We had TTP and HTP today. Man I am so glad I'm not one of the participants. I love being a coach. In 6 hours time, the last day of this camp will arrive. I will wake up earlier an not be late like today. F*** man.
End of Day Three of IAG Senior (18-21 March)
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment