1. General. Let me begin my tirade of fat people followed by a tantrum about slow people and lastly a tirade tantrum about fat AND slow people. I meet them everyday on the train, on the lifts, pedestrian walkways, underground tunnels. Know what these places all have got in common? They're all SMALL. which means the fat people block the WHOLE WAY. It's worse when there are several of them porkers who waddle together in a straight line. Now if they did it duck style (in a vertical line), then I wouldn't mind so much. But they do it like a moving barrier!!! I mean, of the 4 ways I can get past them (over, under around, through), I can do... Oh let's see, none!!! Now slow people I can deal with, if they can move their arses to one side. Why do slow people happen to fast people? I think there should be 2 lanes per direction per sidewalk/pathway/tunnel etc etc. One for the uber slow ones and one for the light speed people. They have that on the highway, why not for pedestrians?
Now, when there are fat AND slow people. That's like walking behind a wall with a faceful of Gluteus Maximus. Google the term if you have no idea what it means or are too dense to figure out from my sentence structure.
Oh and it's the last day of work so I'm very happy. My third paycheck ever!!!
2. Magic, the Gathering. From now til Sunday I will cut out this section because I will be coaching at AKLTG from 7am-12midnight. Everyday. I will not have time to do anything about this. So, in te mean time, check out my friend Ernst's blog:
bfg-likes-cheese.blogspot.com
He also plays Magic and I hope he will regularly update his blog.
3. Love and Comedy. I couldn't find any new funny jokes today so I found this old one.
A visitor from Holland was chatting to his American friend, jokingly explaining the colours of the Netherlands flag. He said: "Out flag symbolizes our taxes. We get red when we talk about them, white when we see them and blue after we pay them." The American replied: "Its the same for us, except we see stars too!"
From now til Sunday, my blogs will be extremely short and to the point, a summary of the day because I will be too tired to write anything else. I will do my best to write as much as possible, but it will be one big lump instead of my organized sections. I'll save time by writing whenever I can, summarising the events past for the day. You'll see what I mean tomorrow.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment