Find stuff you wanna know!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

6 Mar 10

1. General. Okay I spent almost the whole day at Beauty World Centre playing Magic. So more on that later. I went for my X-Ray before and the guy was quite funny. The moment I walked in, he said to remove my shirt, so I did. Then while he was writing stuff, I sat down on the chair and he almost immediately said: "Eh, why you sitting down? Stand over here!" He said it in a gruff voice so it took the edge off his words. Well, how was I supposed to know? This is only my what, second or third X-Ray. Ever.

2. Magic, the Gathering. Oh man where to start? So many things to say. I went for Worldwake Gameday today, I lost 4 out of 5 games, so basically I just paid $12 for a full art Hada Freeblade, which was the entrance card. Ah well, at least I learned stuff. Jund is the most popular deck type in the world right now, and I didn't even get to fight a single Jund deck! Not fair. I fought 2 mono black control, a  rogue Bant deck (which I won), a Red Deck Wins and one more deck I forgot. Totally. And it was my very first game. Lol. My esper deck didn't work well, but I found it wonderful and I know how to tweak it now. I'm now inspired to make a new deck. Gonna call it Protectionists. Every creature will have protection from something or shroud, and every spell I play will be counters, anthems or gives my creatures protection/shroud.

3. Love ad Comedy.

"Whats the opposite of right?"
"Left."
"Wrong."

2 comments:

  1. About that deck you were gonna make... it's called haterator. I could give you a list, or you can go find a budget variant (mono white,btw) on the official website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. on above post... it's Ernst btw. cya at practice.

    ReplyDelete