Find stuff you wanna know!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23 Mar 10

I've decided to change my blog format. No longer will it be done in sections. I liked the way I did the timings while coaching at AKLTG, so I think I will continue to do so as it saves time and I can reflect immediately. Then when the night comes I just post it instead of spending time (like now) typing it out. The format will also help me since I will type it out immediately, I won't forget much of what I want to say. As for Magic, the Gathering, I think I will shift the whole section to have a blog on it's own. Go to planeswalkerz.blogspot.com. This used to be the team blog but Brendan didn't like the name so I'll keep it as a personal blog for the card game. Now back to this blog. Some days I just don't feel like saying anything, or maybe I just had a boring day, so what I'll do is post lyrics of songs, or jokes, in addition to whatever little i hafta say. I don't want to lose discipline. Oh my Planeswalkerz blog will be updated weekly, since I cannot be playing the card game everyday. That would be addiction, and I don't want this to get in the way of my goal of topping the FBI (Financial Business Informatics) course in TP. Okay enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment