Find stuff you wanna know!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

9 Jun 10

What a wonderful tiring day. I woke up to such a bright and sunny day and I was like, woohoo!!! Finally a sunny day among all the rainy ones. I went down to ECP with Brendan to do maintainence on my bearings. We got to the shop JUST in time. A few minutes later, it rained. Brendan taught me how to clean my bearings. I wad trapped there til 12.30pm. I was supposed to meet my primary school at 1pm at Downtown East for lunch, then go skating/cycling at Pasir Ris Park.

It was damn fun skating around Pasir Ris Park. Tiffany showed me the skate ring and I found markings so I could set up my cones. Tiffany can't do back cross and can barely do fish, yet she beat me in doing crazy. I was like, damn! And she did it the correct way, without lifting your foot off the ground. I watched carefully and eventually managed to follow too. Yay! I also managed to do all the variations of my powerslide, so that's good. It means I don't need the wet floor to slide.

We played pool at 5.30pm. Nick and I paired up in the first 3 games and won all 3. Then I sat out while he and Bryan thrashed Scot and Tiffany. Then I played with Tiffany on my team against Bryan and Scot. We almost won!! I screwed up the last bit. I had a free ball, but the black ball was in an awkward position. The only stright shot I could find was a corner, quite a distance away. I should have been able to hit a straight one, but I failed. 

We all went home after that. We're doing another outing to Sentosa next Monday, and there will be more primary school friends there. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment