Find stuff you wanna know!

Friday, June 18, 2010

16, 17 and 18 June 10: TP Skate Chalet

Man I'm getting lazy. I haven't written any posts for my blog yet even though so much happened in the last couple of days. Here's a basic summary though.

Wednesday.
CHALET!!! Pure awesomness. I played Magic with Daryl and totally owned his ass with W/U Defenders. He was very annoyed by my defense and control. When we played Tai Tee later, I used my control skills again to win 4 of the 5 games. I lost the first one cuz it was a warm up. Anyway, I won by my usual unconventional, come-from-behind win. When everyone had less than 5 cards in their hands, I had 7-8.  Usually the rest don't see me as. Threat because of my hand size, and because their usually distracted by each other. I win by combos. For example: put the 2 of spades, followed by a 5 card combo followed by a single or double. No one can counter it once I start it because I usually start it when each other player has less than 5 cards in hand. Again, Daryl was impressed by the way I controlled the game. When we played Mahjong, I wanted to control it too, but 1) there were other better and more experienced players than me and 2) it was only the 2 or 3 time i've played Mahjong with 4 players. It would be totally awesome if I could control that game too.
At night/morning we watched several horror shows like Saw, REC and REC2. I totally spooked myself out. XD

Thursday.
Got up late. Around 10am. Some of us had brunch at Subway. We went back to the chalet and played games until 5pm. Then we went for URBAN SKATING. oh yeah it's so damn fun.

We took MRT down to Orchard where we waited for Toshi. Shen Loong set up his cones and we started slaloming and attracting alot of stares. To make a long story short, when Toshi arrived, we skated all the way to Parkway Parade. We reached PP at around 10.30, 11pm and too a bus back. Then we had a whole night BBQ and mahjong. Super fun man!! I wa so thoroughly hyper during the skate trip but conked out on the bus. I hope we can do urban again.

Today!
Okay I slept at 5am this morning and woke up at 9. Then went to TP for project. During the chalet, Daryl showed me this girl, Tiffany Alvord, and she is amazing. She does her own renditions of popular songs and her voice is incredible. So when I went to TP, I watched her videos again on YouTube. And she is totally hot. One guy commented she looks like Daphne from Scooby Doo and I have to say I totally agree, especially when she has straight hair.

We finished out BBFin project (yay!) and almost finished the BPM project. We were way ahead of schedule. David and Jie Ni said whole day we do, but we finished by 4pm. Awesome.

Okay one last thing before I stop: phase Alpha is ready to go, and next Monday will see it implemented. Btw she smells really good... Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment