Find stuff you wanna know!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

29 June: A great day to end a series of bad ones

Man this sucks. I've not been feeling emotionlly well since Saturday. I'm doing this blog post to reflect and maybe see why. I think it started on Saturday, because on Friday night I was fine. 

Saturday. I broke my watch. The stupid pin (which has constantly been falling out) has finally dropped and gotten itself lost in the grass at ECP. Dammit. I feel so naked without my watch, and I'm getting myself frustrated by looking at my wrist and forgetting the watch ain't there. It's Tuesday now and I still sometimes forget. I hate asking the question, "what time is it?"

Another thing. On tuesday I sent a post in the TP Skate Club Forum, asking for people who want to do Urban Skating around the East Region. No one frikin' replied. Not even an "I'm intersted, but not free" statement. Which means NO ONE IS INTERESTED. AT ALL. Screw it man, I put it alot of effort to type out the damn post. Okay I can't get actually get angry at anyone, but it just feels so... Unfun. Fastforward to Tuesday, and I'm sensing some rift forming between me and the skate club in general. Well not all of them, but a lot, and I don't know why. Am I paranoid? 

Okay Sunday. There was a skate event on Sunday. At ECP. Where they were giving FREE T-SHIRTS!! Good right? Wrong. Leonard and I didn't get one. Background info: On Friday Toshi announced this event, and at that point, only Leonard and I put our hands up to show our interest. No one else did. Toshi said he'd register for us (I have a bone to pick here, but later) and I think it's fair to say that at that point, Leonard and I were the first to register. There were only 50 shirts to be given away, but we felt we'd get one. Back to Sunday. I arrived at Ray's shop at ECP at 3pm to grease my bearings. Then at 4.15pm I skated over to Hyper. AND THERE WERE NO MORE SHIRTS. On Saturday night, I found out there were more people going and that Clarence had had 10 shirts reserved for us. Leonard and I assumed that we were included. But dammit we weren't!

Now, about the rift I feel between me and the general skate club. I guess I'm only partially right. There are some people (no names here) I feel that somehow just don't like me. I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but I can't seem to shake the feeling. On a lighter note, there are some people like Leonard, Marcus, Tyler, and Shen Loong who do like me. I'm especially grateful that Shen Loong likes me because he's the best slalomer we have and like I said in earlier posts, I'm honoured to be taught by him. He's a good teacher because he gives a lot of praise and encouragement, and knows EXACTLY where we go wrong, so we know EXACTLY what to correct. What he said to me today was AWESOME! He said that my Ma Brouk (yes I found the right spelling) is better than his! Woo hoo! Lol.

I'm so glad I ended this Tuesday with a bang, if not it would render my statement about loving Tuesdays false.

I LOVE TUESDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment