Find stuff you wanna know!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

8 Jun 10

I love Tuesdays. I slept at 1.30am this morning and haven't rested yet. I'm going to sleep once I finish this entry. I was suppsed to go skating with Brendan today in the morning, but the weather consistently sucked. Kept drizzling, and when we thought it had stopped, it started again. Talk about unlucky. Then again, in a way it was good. We played MTG, bluff (Kenta was there), murderer and I got to practice DDR. I played on basic and this was only the second time I've ever dared to play. I got the hang of it and finally got my first double A!! On basic. Every holiday I learn a new skill, and I think this will be it for this hols. I nearly got a perfect combo, but I screwed up just before it ended. Damn. Ah well.

Okay skating!! Training today. Floor was soaked. We used the IT concourse first, but the floor was so impossible to skate on. It's so bumpy and rough. Urgh. We eventually managed to dry the street soccer court, but not totally, so sliding on the wet parts made us go really far. So fun!! Lol. I practiced my Mega today. Getting better at it . Faster and smoother transitions. Maintained my back cross and back snake, so no problems there. My crazy is improving as well. I'm slowly getting the feel of it. Kenta says you're not supposed to lift your feet off the groud except to heel-heel or toe-toe. I can understand why, but I can't seem to get it yet. I still have to lift up after back cross. Hmm. I have to master toe-toe. I gave up after a while cuz I just wasn't in the mood to slalom, despite my improvements. I went to practice my power slide. Now I know several variations of the power slide. Fakey power slide, double power slide and jump power slide. All thanks to the rain. My bearings started sqeaking because a bit of water got into them so tomorrow I'm going down to Hyper to buy the grease.

Man I'm tired. New post on Planeswalkerz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment