What an interesting day. It's 1.15 am right now so I'm gonna keep it short. My iPod hanged during startup but I didn't know what the problem was or how to reset it, so I took it down to the apple store at Parkway Parade, where I met up with Troy and we hung out. I learnt 2 things. If you hold either the Home button or the Sleep button, and push the other at the same time, it's a screen shot. If you hold both buttons down together for 8 seconds, you shut the whole device down.
Okay on the the rest of the day. Troy and I hung out, caught up and basically wasted time. But it was fun.
I came back home and started work on the survey for the JA company. Supposed to send it off by 11.59pm, ended up sending it at 1am. I was watching Whose Line videos on YouTube. Lol.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment