I'm so pissed with myself today. Exam: Systems Analysis (SAS)
Okay here is the question word for word: "For any of the FIVE SDLC phases, list it's purpose and..."
From the way the English language is structured, I feel that the question requires me to pick ONE SDLC phase and explain it. It's telling me that there are FIVE SDLC phases, and I was sturggling to remember when we were taught FIVE. I remember we were only taught FOUR, which can be broken down further into 8phases. I was so distracted by the FIVE SDLC phases, the I didn't look at the marks awarded for this question alone: 10. Which means, 2 marks per SDLC phase. After talking to my friends after the paper, I found out that I wa supposed to pick any five of the eight SDLC phases. Damn!!! Lost 8 marks at least. Sigh. Both my parents agreed with me that the English structure is ambiguous, so I'm gonna find Ms Audra, my Communication Skills tutor, since she's the only person I know in TP who is closest to an English teacher that I can think of. Maybe she'll agree with me an I can talk my way out of this one. Otherwise, bye bye cGPA of 4.0...
I have a lot of activities coming up. And I'm involved with organising most of them. Partially, at least.
5th June: My class party. Dinner then movie(s).
9th June: Primary School Classmate gathering at Pasir Ris Park.
14th June: Primary School Classmate gathering at Sentosa.
16th to 18th: TP Skate club chalet and other activities such as beach party, paintball, movie marathon, urban skating.
I'm involved with planning the first 3, so I'm kinda stressed out. And tomorrow is my BPM paper. So many things to memorize.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment