Find stuff you wanna know!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

5 Jun 10

5.21pm.
Supposed to have gone skating with Brendan today but weather we very bad. Thunder and drizzle at east coast. So we played Magic at Brendan's place.

In the end it didn't rain. Sigh... Ah well, at least I got to watch Ninja Assassin on DVD at his place. So much gore. But it was cool. Except or this one part where he had a flashback. There was this girl at the Ninja training place with the main character, Raizo, played by Rain. Her name was Kiroko. Kiroko showed Raizo how to have a heart an be compassionate. She eventually ran away because she couldn't take all the violence, but was caught and brought back. And she was executed as a traitor. Raizo had to watch her die. It was very sad, but very quick. Blade through the heart. Eventually, all the ninjas died. Except Raizo. Yay.


12.36am
Just came back from a successful class party which I organized. I'm so proud of myself. This is the first time I've organized such a big gathering. 14 people. Out of the 19 we have. So many things went my way today, and I feel so blessed. Lol. We watched Shrek ForeverAfter. A good movie, as are all the Shrek shows. The main takeaway from this is that you don't know what you have until it's gone. At least there was a happy ending, and no heart wrenching moments, unlike Ninja Assassin, when Kiroko was executed. I'm still not over that. It's in the same vein at Final Destination. I would only watch Final Destination if I'm depressed or want to be depressed. Lol. I'm weird. I'm exectionally happy today because of a certain someone... (contented sigh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment