Find stuff you wanna know!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15 Jun 10

I got up late again today. Man I've really gotta stop doing that. I'm gonna start waking up early, if not when school reopens next week, I won't be able to get up. Lol. 

Skating. Learnt new stuff today. I found out that what I had thought was Sun wa actually part one of Sun. Shen Loong taught us part two. Kinda difficult, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I realise I learn by observation and visualisation. I look, think and can do it after a few attempts. Okay it's still very shaky but at least I can do it. Marcus learnt it so fast and mastered it. So fluid. I'm so envious.

I finally changed my wheels today. And what a woderful feeling it was. My skates are now so smooth!! I can do Crazy quite smoothly now. That reminds me, I was taught Vault (Volt?) too. It's actually just 2 J-Turns in between each Crazy.

Well, gotta pack for Chalet tomorrow. TP Skate Chalet!! Whoo!! Wednesday afternoon til Friday morning. Awesomeness.

I've decided to add events to my titles. So from now on, each post will be [date]: [event/lesson]
This is so that my posts will be summarized and will have a point.

New post for planeswalkerz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment