Good day today. I'm feeling much better than yesterday, although I'm still coughing and I still have spasms. My fever and aches seem to have cleared up. Okay now school stuff.
Had a lot of fun today. Programming is more fun than I thought. I'm able to understand everything the tutors and lecturers say. And when my classmate clarify something with me, I'm able to explain it to them. We're gonna play a business game next week.
Yesterday I slept a total of 14 hours from 5pm to this morning at 8am. I'm amazed I could sleep that long without feeling like I slept too much. I'm much better than yesterday. My flu has dwindled down to just a cough and painful eyeballs. Lol. I am drinking alot of water too, like I keep telling a certain somebody. I should be fully recovered by thursday. At least my appetite's back. Oh that reminds me. The Chicken Rice at the IT canteen sucks. I ordered white chicken thigh today. It was bland, and they didn't even remove the feathers properly. How disgusting is that??? Some people just don't take pride in what they do. I'm gonna go to a different canteen tomorrow.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment