This is bad. This is bad. This is very very bad. I'm slipping. I haven't put up a post for the last 2 days. Grr. I've been really lazy. I need to get back on track again. Ah well, yesterday I spent most of the day at Brendan's house playing Magic, same as today. So I guess that's okay since I didn't have anything to say anyway. Also, my dad's surgery was successful!!! Yay! He's home now and when I got back this evening, he was up and about, cutting fruits for juice. He'd been complaining of chest pains since last week, and 2 days ago the doctors found a problem with one of his arteries so he had surgery yesterday to fix it and now he's fine. Awesomeness FTW. Oh i borrowed storybooks from the bedok library today. I couldn't help myself. I needed my fantasy worlds back. I told myself to go in and just get 2 books, but I ended up getting 4 and my bag was super heavy. Yep, that's it I have nothing else to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment