Find stuff you wanna know!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

13 Apr 10

4.20pm.
You will notice I didn't put up a post yesterday. That was because I was overcome by a very strong lethargic feeling for the whole day. I think it kinda started at FOC, I didn't really feel as enthusiastic as usual. Yesterday I even watched WLIIA but I distance laugh at all. Nothing amused me, and even Brendan's SMSes about how wonderful RP is and how he's the group leader of 25 girls didn't impress me or make me feel jealous. And believe me, I was doing my best to feel envious of his large school grouds and excellent facilities. I guess my emotions just suddenly shut off, as did the thinking part of my brain. But now I'm BETTER!! Quite on the verge of perky. And I didn't even drink Sprite today. I finished a cup yesterday while watching WLIIA and I still fell asleep for 2 hours on the sofa and woke up stinking of sweat. Lol. I did manage to find 4 new coursemates. Diana, Jiaying, Roy and Jenn Jiang. They are all not in my class except Roy. He has some trouble loggin in and can't find out his class yet. Brenda is also in a separate class. Damn. I dunno about Jaynie, she's so uncontactable. Ah well. I found more coursemates just now. All not from my class though. Waiting for Roy to confirm, and for Sarah and Seechen to accept my friend requests. 

4.50pm.
Found 3 other friends (Shirley, Denzel and Lutfi) all diff classes from me. Except Denzel I dunno which class he in.  Ah well I'll see everyone tmr.

11.18pm. Argh Denzel is in Class C264. Damn. Okay nevermind. I have something else to say now. Just now before dinner I took a nap because it was raining heavily and it felt good to sleep. (I regretted this layer as I woke up with a slight headache) Then i dreamt of something weird. I dreamt that I was at home in my room when the whole building collapsed. While I was falling I snagged my mattress and pulled of the cover, allowing me to make a makeshift parachute, while my now stripped mattress plummetted to the ground. I managed to steer myself towards the mattress and landed safely on top of it, curling into a forward roll to work offthe momentum. Hmm. Then I woke up. I really had a falling sensation too. It was scary. Ah well.

My brother just pissed me off. But I can't say what he did here. If not it will (quote) "come back to haunt me". Okay fine I wasn't totally in the right, but he started it.

Woah. I sound childish. But I'm pissed. I just raved to Troy about a certain someone too. Now my emotions are back, strong and in full, since their 5 day holiday. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment