I spent most of the day at Brendan's place playing Magic. Check the Planeswalkerz blog on Sunday. I found $1 on the floor today, after finding a Chinese 1 Jiao, which is about 2 Singapore Cents. Not bad. Brendan did better. On Sunday he found a 10 cent coin and said: "Find 10cents, find $10." I didn't really believe him at first but on Tuesday he really found a $10 note!!! I was with him. I should have seen it and I kicked myself for not doing so. Damn. Looks like what he said was true. Lol. Mum told me to donate the $1 to charity, because it was a test of God, to see whether my heart is pure. Well I'm an Aethist (is that the correct spelling?) and I while I respect other people's religions, I believe in any god until scientifically proven. This might offend people so I say to them:
SO SUE ME.
I'm a true believer... In science. I have faith... In myself. I will also go to hell... If it exists.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment