Find stuff you wanna know!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

17 Aug 10: New Wheels

Brendan and I went job hunting yesterday. Troy tagged along. The three of us went to Kallang so Brendan could pre order his shirt, so we decided to have lunch there. After that we had frozen yogurt. This was the first time I'd eaten frozen yogurt and it was awesome! Some berry flavour. But it was kinda expensive. How come the best things in life are free, but the next best things are so expensive?

Anyway, we went to Parkway Parade to job hunt and we saw Adrian Pang! Lol that was cool. Brendan saw him from behind and said, "Isnt that Adrian Pang?" I didn't recognise him at first, because he was walking too fast. Then he turned around and I was like OMG it IS him. Lol. The funny thing was, Brendan, Troy and I walked into a CD store (cuz there was an opening) and saw him again. Lol what a coincidence. Anyhow, we couldn't work there cuz we needed to be 18 and above. Damn.

Ah well. 

We went to ECP after that, to see if there was work at the Skate places. I bought new wheels since we were already there. Gyro Titans. I wanted to use them today, but was too lazy to swap them in. :D Had a tiring day today. Went to TP at 11am, then went skating with Brendan at ECP, then went back to TP at 5pm, played Magic with Daryl and skated till 9pm. I learnt new moves though! Reverse Nelson and Reverse Back Nelson. Tough. My hips hurt. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment