Find stuff you wanna know!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

8 Aug 10: Revival

Wow I haven't updated this blog in a long while. I think I'm gonna hafta start blogging everyday again. So here goes:

Man this sucks. I've not been waking up on time to my alarm since last week. It's working- I checked. And I know I set it each night and turned the alarm on. I just don't get up. I mean, when I do, it's usually after the time to get up, and my alarm clock is off. I don't even remember getting up to switch it off. My only conclusion I that I've gone into unconciousness too deep. Zzz... I used to be able to pride myself in being a light sleeper, able to wake up at a moments notice, but now... No. Tsk.

Upcoming Events: I'm helping out with the YOG as a Helpdesk Agent Officer. How cool is that??? I'm an Agent AND an Officer. Hah! Lol. I get free bus rides from 10th to 28th August and after that the card can be used as an EZ Link. Awesomeness. I also got this waist pouch made of PURE AWESOMENESS. It's EXACTLY what I need. I'm gonna use it when I go skating, to store my drink(s) and stuff. I can also put my MTG stuff in there, and just carry my file. Whoo! I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment