Oh man Friday is gonna be packed. Here's my schedule:
8am-11am, Some Etiquette workshop.
12.30-6.30pm Charity Golf thingy
4-5.30 JA Company Meeting
6.30-7.30pm BBFin Test
6.45-9, Parent-Teacher meeting
6pm-9pm Skate Training
How am I supposed to do everything at once??? This is one of those times I wish for cloning powers. Actually, I wish for telepathy and/or mind control powers more than anything. (more on this in a later post)
I'm not going for the JA Company Meeting or Parent Teacher meeting or the BBFin Test. We have a makeup next week. Yay... Lol. My Saturday is totally free though, so I can catch up on homework or projects and read up before for next week.
Poly life is packed. Especially when you're participating in so many activites and roles:
Class Rep
Skate training for competition
JA Company VP Marketing
Leader for 2 groups
4 concurrent projects
1 annoying (okay, not really) programming question
Sigh. I'm so sleepy. Nights, world.
New post on planeswalkerz.blogspot.com
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment