This is not my favourite Tuesday. Not that I had a bad day, I just felt it could've been better. Today was so meh compared to my other usually exciting Tuesdays. Okay summary of last week.
I'm having skate trainings 4 times a week now. Tuesdays til Fridays. It's fun, but a little tiring. I took advantage of my 3 day rest (Sat to Mon) and allowed my legs to heal. My Crazy tricks are improving. I can do 20 cones a bit more consistently now, though I still frequently fumble with the Crazy Sun. When I don't fumble, the whole thing is quite smooth, and definitly faster than before.
It rained today. Sad. We had to use the IITASc concourse, and the floor is really bumpy. Tough to do tricks or slides. I'm now working on back one foot, and I'm using back cross to enter a left back foot. I can only do 4 cones so far though. Grr...
Kay school now. I FINALLY FIGURED OUT QUESTION 4!!!!! Our PRSP project consisted of 4 questions, and questions 2 and 4 were more challenging than usual. I figured out Q2 after a while of thinking and trial and error, but Q4 had me thinking the whole 2 weeks. *satisfied sigh* I love programming... I'm getting closer to my goal of being the best programmer in class. Let's see how I do for the exams. Wish me luck!
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment