Find stuff you wanna know!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

14 Oct 10: I'm back

Oh I've grown into a lazy sod, I have. Totally didn't blog about anything these past 3 weeks.

I've been working 8-5.30pm every weekday, so I've been kinda tired. Weekends are for Magic, and I've been quite busy since the new set came out. Filled with deck ideas. But that's for www.planeswalkerz.blogspot.com. 

Anyway new developments: I started learning Options. Daddy's been teaching me and getting me to read books about it. I'm going for a 2 day course this Sunday and Monday. Quite interesting. It's like stocks, only with much less risk. That's awesome.

Skating: I've finally learnt the J-turn. Can't apply it on the cones yet, but I found the trick: I have to toe my left foot even before I pull it back. Then swing my shoulders for extra boost. I've also learnt Chap Chap, although still choppy. At least I've got the movement down, and my speed is picking up. My Korean Slide is still really slippery, I can't guage the roughness of the floor properly, so sometimes I lean back too far and fall backwards. Other times I don't lean far enough and I stop suddenly. I also fell alot. Feels like the floor beat me up.

Lol. Oh yea, 3 days ago on monday, I helped this girl who lost her way. I was walking back from Brendan's and she stopped me, asking for directions to Bedok South Road. She was heading towards Chai Chee, and since I was going to Bedok South myself, I invited her to follow me. Found out some interesting bits of info:

1) Her name's Vanessa
2) She's a year 2 in TP
3) She's in GET (Games and Entertainment Technology)
4) She smokes

Yeah it's kinda disappointing that she smokes (HATE SMOKERS), so I didn't ask for her number.

At least I feel good that I helped someone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment