Find stuff you wanna know!

Monday, September 20, 2010

17 Sep 10: Workforce Appreciation Day at RWS

7.50pm I'm at Resorts World Sentosa!!! And I get to go on all the rides free!! A unlimited number!!! And it's free!!! Whoo!!! Lol. I'm going on the roller coaster first. Related to Shrek I think. I haven't had dinner yet. Starving.

We went on a Dragon roller coaster. Not just any dragon, but on Dragon. Whoo!! That was exhilarating!!! But kinda short. ADRENALINE RUSH!!! I'm feeling good about my decision not to bring a bag. It would've been a millstone. We're going on the Shrek 4D Movie/Ride.

Shrek was pretty meh. Okay it engaged most of your senses except smell an taste, and it did have pretty funny puns, but overall boring. Especially after the ride. We had dinner. I had a Tandoori Chicken Wrap, which came with Lays potato chips and a Sprite. I wanted a Milk Shake, but their machine was broken. I settled for an ice cream sundae. It was $11.80 in total, but with my $10 voucher, I paid just $1.80, as far as I'm concerned.

Lol me and my food.

Anyway, we went on to Jurassic Park. The Canopy Flyer was first. Waited 40 minutes only to go for a 1 min ride. I was so bored I measured the intervals between each car that left. 25 secs. Lol. 

After that we went for the Revenge of the Mummy ride. Now THAT is a ride. It was the best ride by far, and we went twice! The first picture they took, I wasn't even aware they'd taken a photo. My hands were up and covering my face. Lol. The second time I did my best to look bored in the picture, but I'd angled my face a bit too much, and I just looked stupid. Sigh..

We wanted to go for the Rapids ride next, but it was closed due to technical difficulties.

Overall the RWS is quite fun, but it was too bad the Red and Blue Roller Coasters weren't open. I wanted to go for that. None of the other rollercoasters went upside down... 

I eventually left at 11.30, and I joined the longest que yet: the que for the monorail back to Singapore... Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment